Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Change to tumblr?

I love blogger like crazy, but I was just switching my tumblr theme the other day when I realized that tumblr actually has A LOT of themes for you to choose from. And they're not like blogger where it's very standard and plain but they're actually quite nice and unique.

So, I was thinking, maybe I should change to tumblr? I mean, blogger has been with me for 5 years, and I love it, I'm familiar with editing the javascript here. But blogger is quite.. standard. It doesn't have many themes to choose from especially since I'm lazy to edit the html.

But on the other hand, on tumblr, you can't have a super long entry with pictures. That sucks. So, maybe wordpress?? I know it's good, but I heard it's just like blogger too.. Very standard, not many choices to choose from. Hmmmmm..

I LOVE BLOGGER. I SERIOUSLY DO. I'M JUST VERY TEMPTED BY TUMBLR'S WIDE SELECTION OF THEMES.

And if I choose tumblr, I can update super frequently. Like when I post stuff on instagram, it'll auto post to tumblr. And if I just want to post a quote, I can do that too. It's like twitter, except there's no word limit. It's so easy to access and update!

No comments :

Post a Comment